Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Counterfiet Coupon scam going on at 4chan and other places (Free PS3)

This is a discussion on Counterfiet Coupon scam going on at 4chan and other places (Free PS3) within the Misc. forums, part of the The Locker Room category; I just saw that 4chan got a hold of counterfeit coupons. Most of them used falsely generated coupons for things ...

  1. #1
    Veteran Member MikeDre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,695
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24020

    Counterfiet Coupon scam going on at 4chan and other places (Free PS3)

    I just saw that 4chan got a hold of counterfeit coupons. Most of them used falsely generated coupons for things like free Amp energy drinks. One guy has proof of a free PS3 from a coupon he made I guess. Ive seen the coupon maker "program" which essentially shows you the steps and programs you need to make a coupon.

    BTW, No I dont 4chan.


  2. #2
    lol, u silly *****...u
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    5586
    lol yea...we got hit with those at best buy...but we were not stupid to fall for it and decline them.

  3. #3
    4kdaybrah Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    35345
    brb gettin tased by LPS

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    TEXAS MOTHERFUCKERS

    Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Learn-Apply-Grow
    www.advancedmusclescience.com

  4. #4
    sl33k mod SheWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    142486
    Quote Originally Posted by Super F Bomb View Post
    lol yea...we got hit with those at best buy...but we were not stupid to fall for it and decline them.
    I worked for BB for over 2 years. We would have people put a UPC sticker with a lower price over the one on the box, but you really have to be dumb to fall for this stuff. If I was working in a store and someone had a coupon for something free that was over $5, nevermind a PS3, I was question it.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative

  5. #5
    Senior Member Thunder Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    2413
    Guy who posted pic of receipt with date, time, place and barcode = Ego fial. "Look how clever I am!!! Now look at the camera from the Yuma store at 11:25am on 3/11/10 and get my picture...and use the outside camera to get my license plate....."

  6. #6
    Veteran Member MikeDre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,695
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24020
    Quote Originally Posted by Super F Bomb View Post
    lol yea...we got hit with those at best buy...but we were not stupid to fall for it and decline them.
    I kinda wanna try it at gas stations for a free energy drink or something. Ive won coupons like that for free oreos and shit if I recall correctly.

  7. #7
    sl33k mod SheWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    142486
    Lulz, one time we had 4 kids come in, and they stole an Xbox 360 (opened the box and put it in his hoody). It was 3 guys and a girl, and the girl bought something cheap as a decoy.... and she proceeded to sign up for a rewards card and give her name and address lulz
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative

  8. #8
    Senior Member J-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    30
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    7405
    I've had real coupons get declined at my grocery store....barcode had to fail when it was scanned and a stupid employee or manager manually entered in the discount....
    Nimbus Nutrition Rep

    Jeremy[at]NimbusNutrition.com


  9. #9
    lol, u silly *****...u
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    5586
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    Lulz, one time we had 4 kids come in, and they stole an Xbox 360 (opened the box and put it in his hoody). It was 3 guys and a girl, and the girl bought something cheap as a decoy.... and she proceeded to sign up for a rewards card and give her name and address lulz

    A couple months ago..we had this guy who used to work at bby. He stole some open box stickers and would place them on a product and write down the price he wanted for it. Like he bought a surround sound system that was 600$ and got it for 380$ for that reason.

    Another person a while back found an open item box and was able to open. He was carrying it around the store stuffing in small expensive stuff like games, movies, jumpdrives, harddrives, etc, into it and closed it up. went through the checkout wiht no problems.

    ppl are sneaky

  10. #10
    OIC BigL24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    on a rock in space
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    6275
    ppl get tired of being ripped off by overpriced companies

  11. #11
    lol, u silly *****...u
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    5586
    Lol..I work in bby long enough to know the tricks in beating the system. I work in merch and its easy to steal a shit ton of stuff. I could take a lot of iphones, ipods, cell phones, etc without getting noticed.

    but nah..i dont do that.

  12. #12
    Senior Member ElbowBiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    26
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    5597
    lol yeah stores are getting pretty informed about this, i was told by a friend that they now have like signs saying dont accept these kind of coupons etc. However they do work if the person is new and dumb. I definately wouldnt try it on a fuckn ps3 tho lmao..
    - GodLike Supplements Rep -
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.


  13. #13
    Veteran Member MikeDre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,695
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24020
    Quote Originally Posted by Super F Bomb View Post
    A couple months ago..we had this guy who used to work at bby. He stole some open box stickers and would place them on a product and write down the price he wanted for it. Like he bought a surround sound system that was 600$ and got it for 380$ for that reason.

    Another person a while back found an open item box and was able to open. He was carrying it around the store stuffing in small expensive stuff like games, movies, jumpdrives, harddrives, etc, into it and closed it up. went through the checkout wiht no problems.

    ppl are sneaky
    What would you do if I brought one in for $10 off an XBOX game?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Thunder Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    2413
    --Working on free Muscle Marinade coupon--
    Don't aware Greg!!!

  15. #15
    lol, u silly *****...u
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    5586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDre View Post
    What would you do if I brought one in for $10 off an XBOX game?

    you could try. the coupon cannot look similar to the one above tho. we have pictures of them to aware everyone. I get 10-12$ off on games with my discount anyway lulz

  16. #16
    Moderator Grambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,291
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    500887
    Where I work its a felony to steal...and cameras all around. I am good LOL
    Purus Labs Rep
    "Normalcy Reeks of Complacency"

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Contact me:

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Disclaimer: I will not discuss illegal activity of any kind in posts or PMs.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    785
    Rep Power
    7535
    I used to work at blockbuster and we actually couldn't do shit about people stealing. One time a lady came in with a duffelbag, filled it with movies and video games and basically had the manager hold the door for her as she walked out. We filed a police report but by then she was gone and whatnot. I'd bet the Cops don't care either.
    Competitive Edge Labs
    If you have any questions email me at:

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  18. #18
    Mr. Sweetmeat Hizorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    3278
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    I used to work at blockbuster and we actually couldn't do shit about people stealing. One time a lady came in with a duffelbag, filled it with movies and video games and basically had the manager hold the door for her as she walked out. We filed a police report but by then she was gone and whatnot. I'd bet the Cops don't care either.
    My sister use to work with some dude who scammed blockbuster for a shit load of money I guess. He was a manager and had some process of ripping off money over like a 4 or 5 month period of over like 4 grand and it took them forever to notice it. They fired him and said they wouldn't press charges if he told them how he did it so they could watch for it in the future. Guy told him how he did it and kept the money and all and just got fired.

  19. #19
    Tom Cruise Lookalikez #1 wopperjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in Liz's vag
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,813
    Rep Power
    6944
    I catch thieves for a living...jus sayin'

    But the ToysRus 2 for 1 game scam was much better...
    DEOS FORTIORIBUS ADESSE

    Disclaimer: Everything said on this forum is hypothetical and contents should be taken as opinion, and at best as an informational aid

  20. #20
    OIC BigL24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    on a rock in space
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    6275
    I have seen dudes steal steaks out of grocery stores and get chased down. Stick the fuckin steaks down their pants lol some people are great.

  21. #21
    Tom Cruise Lookalikez #1 wopperjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in Liz's vag
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,813
    Rep Power
    6944
    Quote Originally Posted by BigL24 View Post
    I have seen dudes steal steaks out of grocery stores and get chased down. Stick the fuckin steaks down their pants lol some people are great.
    LOL yeah I've gotten into countless sprinting matches with bums, and other low-lives...Also sweet chin music'ed a bunch of them too.
    DEOS FORTIORIBUS ADESSE

    Disclaimer: Everything said on this forum is hypothetical and contents should be taken as opinion, and at best as an informational aid

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    785
    Rep Power
    7535
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizorse View Post
    My sister use to work with some dude who scammed blockbuster for a shit load of money I guess. He was a manager and had some process of ripping off money over like a 4 or 5 month period of over like 4 grand and it took them forever to notice it. They fired him and said they wouldn't press charges if he told them how he did it so they could watch for it in the future. Guy told him how he did it and kept the money and all and just got fired.
    lol strong. I like it.

    I coulda taken them for tons honestly.
    Competitive Edge Labs
    If you have any questions email me at:

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  23. #23
    The Moralizer MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Your Face
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    4548
    Bet the kid would have gotten caught...they can match a transaction with a picture from a security camera. So that clerk that stupidly rang up that coupon also could get the shitcan as well.

    No wonder that stores are becoming more vigilant to these kinds of scams and that clerks are being trained to watch for these.
    Lift Smarter not harder

  24. #24
    NomZ/MikeDre/Trex TrioTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    64
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by wopperjr View Post
    I catch thieves for a living...jus sayin'

    But the ToysRus 2 for 1 game scam was much better...
    you work security at the local strip mall?
    Who am I?

  25. #25
    lol, u silly *****...u
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    5586
    Like Paul blart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More Related Threads to Visit

  1. supplementwarehouse.com SCAM/FRAUD
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplement Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:55 PM
  2. Anavite: Looking for loggers in all the right places...
    By BK@gasparinutrition in forum Company Promotions!
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. Coupon Codes at Lockout? (mod reps)
    By Holden Caulfield in forum Misc.
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
  5. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •